New Range of Premium YETI Crossroads Travel Bags
Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
YETI is expanding their product line and diving into the travel bag game with the YETI Crossroads Collection. This premium bag collection is designed for both everyday use and adventure travel. The collection covers four categories of bags; a trio of backpacks in 22, 27, and 35 liter sizes, two duffels in 40 and 60 liters, two rolling suitcases – a 22″ carry on and a 29″, and a series of packing cubes in small, medium, and large sizes.
The Crossroads Collection includes:
- 22L Backpack (available in Black, Navy and Prickly Pear Pink)
- 27L Backpack (available in Black, Navy, Aquifer Blue and Prickly Pear Pink)
- 35L Backpack (available in Black, Navy and Aquifer Blue)
- 40L Duffel (available in Black, Navy and Aquifer Blue)
- 60L Duffel (available in Black, Navy and Aquifer Blue)
- 22” Luggage (available in Black, Navy and Aquifer Blue)
- 29” Luggage (available in Black, Navy and Aquifer Blue)
- YETI Crossroads Packing Cubes (available in Gray)
“We first introduced bags as part of our portfolio in 2017 to support our communities and customers who were seeking durable products that met their needs both in active pursuits and in their daily lives,” said Matt Reintjes, President and CEO at YETI. “Over this time, we gained a deeper understanding of how our customers used our products, impacting our design process and ultimately leading to the development of the versatile, tough, and premium Crossroads Collection.”.
As is synonymous with the brand, the YETI Crossroads bags are built to handle pretty much everything, with all of the bags aside from the packing cubes being made from the durable and water resistant Tuffskin Nylon, that is traditionally found in protective safety equipment like motorcycle apparel. The bags and duffels are available in a variety of colors and are loaded with multiple access points, stash pockets and optional dividers for interior organization and accessibility. Packing Cube prices start at $24.99 and Bag prices start at $199.99. For more information on the new bags visit yeti.com.