JetBoil Flash Cooking System Review
Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Jetboil Flash is a must if you are looking to buy a new backpacking stove. We found the Jetboil flash to be compact, safe, and extremely functional. The unit is very easy to use from the novices that are just getting into backpacking to the experienced outdoors person. One of the new features on the Flash is the colored heat indicator that tells you when your water is hot or boiling, allowing for you to conserve fuel and eat drink and be merry just a little bit faster. It comes with a sippy cup lid and a cup that doubles as a heating ring protector, and a cup that you can use for measuring and eating out of. All the contents fit into the Jetboil Flash, including the heating element, small fuel canister, and stabilizer, allowing for space saving when backpacking. Attached to the neoprene koozie is a handle and a pocket to help store your cooking utensils, which is a nice addition. Overall, we enjoyed testing the Jetboil Flash and highly recommend it for all the outdoor enthusiast. For more information on the Flash and other Jetboil products, please visit www.rei.com/jetboil or www.amazon.com/jetboil.
- Jetboil’s fastest system with lightning-fast boil time
- 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze
- Convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter starts heating instantly, and thermochromatic color-change heat indicator lets you know when water’s ready
- Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure
- Includes fuel canister stabilizer; bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13.1 ounces