E.D.C. – Gerber Camp Edition
Whether you’re gearing up for a camping trip or just heading out for an adventure, be prepared on your next outing with these four Every Day Camp-Carries from Gerber.
Gerber Pack Hatchet
Small and compact, the Gerber Pack Hatchet makes quick work of clearing a campsite and cutting up small timber for the campfire. This outdoor essential is crafted from strong, lightweight full tang steel built for years of hard use. The ergonomic finger grooves feature enables easy and precise cuts, while the rubber over-mold handle provides a solid grip while swinging. The Pack Hatchet comes with a custom-fitted nylon sheath that can be mounted on a pack or belt for convenient storage when not in use. With the portable size and versatile shape, the Gerber Pack Hatchet is an easy carry tool that delivers impressive functionality.
- Full tang construction means steadiness in hand and the strength to power through swinging chores
- A tall blade grind retains optimal sharpness
- The handle is wrapped in a rubber over-mold for added grip and comfort
- Nylon sheath can be mounted on pack or belt
- Integrated lanyard hole secures the hatchet while on the move
- MSRP $37
Lightweight and easy to carry, the Gerber ComplEAT takes camping utensils to the next level, a complete package containing a fork, spoon, spatula, and 4 function multi-tool. On top of that the ComplEAT snaps together to convert into functional tongs that makes cooking and mealtime simple and easy. The icing on the cake, the ComplEAT cleans easily and neatly nests together, taking up very little space. From prep to clean up, Gerber delivered an innovative tool that is worthy of gourmet camp cookin’.
- The ComplEAT is comprised of 4 components: spoon, fork, dual-sided spatula, and a 4 function multi-tool
- All 4 components together weigh less than 2.5 ounces, and nest together for a slim storage solution
- Rather than leave those useful tongs behind, the ComplEAT offers a unique solution: create them instead
- MSRP $30
Boasting a new revolutionary center-axis driver design, the Gerber Center-Drive Multi-Tool is a powerhouse that handles just about any camping challenge. The innovative center-axis driver opens to align like a real screw driver, yielding maximum torque and easy rotation. The result is all the ergonomics and repose you’d expect from the real thing, ready at the flick of a thumb. On the opposite side is single flick full-size outboard knife that is ready to slice and dice whatever camp cutting task comes up. The one thumb sliding jaws deliver instant command of the spring-loaded pliers, to move hot pots without the burn, adjust backpack frame bolts or snip wire. Camp life demands functional tools and with the 16+ tools contained within the Center-Drive this is a welcome addition to any camping kit.
- Innovations include a center-axis screwdriver, 30% longer outboard blade, 1-thumb opening system, tool lock and rotatable carbide wire cutters and strippers
- Spring-loaded needle-nose pliers with X-Channel rail system
- Full-size, 3.25 in. 420HC stainless-steel fine-edge blade and serrated blade
- Magnetic 3.2 in. center-axis bit driver opens to align like a real screwdriver
- Tools include an awl, file, magnetic flat and Phillips bits, lanyard hole, ruler and pry bar with nail puller and bottle opener
- 6.6 in. open length
- Comes with a fabric sheath
- Covered by a Gerber limited lifetime warranty
- MSRP $109
Gerber Barbill Wallet
Everyone knows that it’s important to stay hydrated during evenings spent around the campfire. Rather than having to rummage through the camp kit to find a bottle opener every time you get thirsty, why not keep the Gerber Barbill Wallet in your pocket. With a sleek heavy-duty stainless steel frame, it not only holds multiple cards and cash, but quickly and easily provides plenty of leverage to open those camp beverages. The Barbill might just be the most dependable tool in your camping arsenal.
- Securely stow up to 7 cards with a flexible elastic band that is equipped to accommodate varying widths
- The Barbill has a heavy-duty stainless steel frame that is both low profile and surprisingly lightweight
- An integrated bottle opener eliminates the need to carry extra tools
- A security bumper on one end ensures cards will stay snug and safely secured
- MSRP $24
For more information on these Gerber products and many others visit gerbergear.com