Kammok Firebelly Trail Quilt
Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kammok, makers of high-performance outdoor gear for elevated camping, unveils the new Firebelly Trail Quilt for ultra-light, packable warmth wherever you roam. Kammok has merged the original Firebelly trail quilt and the Koala hammock underquilt to produce a single product that can do it all: a minimalist sleeping bag, hammock top quilt, hammock underquilt, or go-to insulator for travel.
Kammok introduced the original Firebelly five years ago, and today it is back and better than ever. The redesigned Firebelly is a 30-degree down trail quilt made for the cold-weather, trail-blazing adventurer. Now 20% larger than the previous version and only one ounce heavier, the Firebelly provides expansive warmth coverage.
The Firebelly features Kammok’s new buttery-soft Atoms X™ material – a stronger, lighter and more abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon, providing an unparalleled ability to retain body heat and a DWR-treated shell. The Firebelly’s DownTek fill absorbs 30% less water and dries 60% faster than untreated down, so it will retain more loft and keep you warmer after exposure to moisture.
Offering versatility like no other, the Firebelly integrates with your sleeping pad and has snaps and drawcords to create a footbox on cool nights. Constructed using Insotect Flow™, an internal honeycomb structure of insulation gates that evenly distributes warmth and eliminates cold spots. The Firebelly will keep you warm and toasty throughout the night.
- Unpacked Dimensions – 88″ × 54″ / 224 cm × 140 cm
- Temperature Ratings – 30°F / -1°C
- Total Weight – 25 oz / 708 g
- Trail Weight – 24 oz / 680 g
- Product Materials – Atmos X™
- Product Treatments – DWR and Cire
- Stuff Sack Materials – Diamond Shell™ 40D PU coated diamond weave ripstop
- Stuff Sack Treatments – PU coated
- Included Components – Sleeping pad straps and underquilt conversion kit
- Fill – 750FP Downtek™ RSD/Water-Repellent