Eureka Grand Manan 9 Tent Review
Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Grand Manan 9 Recreation Tent is very well constructed, durable, lightweight and easy to use. We were able to comfortably fit 3 people, dog and our gear in the tent with room to spare. We could easily sleep two more if needed. One of the nice features is the tent had great ventilation and allowed maximum air flow. The zippers were easy to use and the add-ons like the large vestibule for the front and the interior pockets are convenient and helpful. The tent and poles come in a nice expandable bag for easy transport. Condensation was non-existent and the indoor space is maximized by the pole design, allowing for easy storage and hanging of items.
Overall I would recommend the Grand Manan 9 Recreation tent if you are camping with the family or just need extra room. It’s big enough for comfort and easy enough for one person to put up themselves. For more information on the Grand Manan 9 Tent and other Eureka gear, please visit www.backcountry.com/eureka or www.amazon.com/eureka.
Features on the Eureka Grand Manan 9 Tent
- 2 pole dome tent with durable, shockcorded fiberglass frame
- Straight wall design provides 21% more headroom than a standard 2 pole dome tent and 16% more volume to accommodate an air bed
- Side-opening doors allow for easy entry
- Eight interior pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- Large, double point vestibules allow room for extra gear
- Zippered access to the fly vent, through the vent in the tent body ceiling, provides extra ventilation options
- Removable window flap can be stored inside the built-in pocket when not in use
- Full coverage fly rolls up, providing 4-way ventilation for maximum cool air flow to the interior via low mesh vents