Showers Pass Waterproof Crosspoint Mountain Socks and Waterproof Knit Wool Gloves
Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Due to a proprietary 3-D laminating process, the fit is much more ergonomic than other waterproof socks on the market. The socks are designed to be a compression fit, delivering maximum breathability during foot motion. The Showers Pass Crosspoint Mountain gloves and socks are a necessity for anyone who spends time in the wet outdoors.
Crosspoint Waterproof Knit Wool Gloves Features
- 3 bonded layers: a wear resistant knit exterior that feels like a regular knit glove, a waterproof-breathable Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking, antibacterial Merino wool lining
- A Microporous waterproof membrane allows the gloves to ventilate in order to decrease sweat accumulation
- Low profile fit and excellent dexterity
- Silicone print on the palm offers a better grip in wet condition
- Ergonomic fit as a result of a proprietary 3-D laminating process
- Inner: 38% Merino Wool, 38% Acrylic, 2% Lycra, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Outer: 95% Nylon, 5% Rubber
- MSRP $49
Crosspoint Mountain Socks Features
- 3-layer construction: Wear resistant knit exterior, a seamless waterproof Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking Merino Wool-blend lining
- Ergonomic fit due to a proprietary 3-D laminating process
- Microporous waterproof membrane allows the sock to ventilate in order to decrease sweat accumulation
- Inner: 39% Merino Wool, 39% Acrylic, 13% Polyester, 7% Nylon
- Outer: 80% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 4% Lycra, 2% Spandex
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial lining
- Mid-calf waterproof protection
- MSRP $45
To find out more about the Crosspoint Socks and Gloves or other Shower Pass products, visit showerspass.com
About Shower Pass
Showers Pass clothing is technically engineered cycling gear for racers, commuters, messengers and everyday cycling enthusiasts. Showers Pass was born from the desire to develop clothing and gear that would get more people out on their bikes, no matter the weather. Inspired by the challenging rides and variable conditions of Northern California and the Pacific Northwest, we have been combining high performance materials with innovative functional design for cyclists since 1997. With our roots in high performance waterproof-breathable outerwear, we have grown to offer a wide range of apparel and unique accessories for anyone who faces the elements – from city dwellers heading to the pub to pro cyclists.