Fall Color Riding with PEARL iZUMi’s BikeStyle Collection
Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
“PEARL iZUMi has a long history of making technical gear that helps riders perform on the bike, and our logo is a badge that represents a passion for riding,” said Andrew Hammond, Brand Manager at PEARL iZUMi. “Our BikeStyle collection is a way for riders to carry the power of riding with them wherever they go. Where appropriate we integrate bike specific features, but never at the expense of looking and feeling good off-the-bike.”
BLVD Merino Vest
Offering ample warmth in a sustainably minded package, the Pearl iZumi BLVD Merino Vest keeps you toasty and comfortable during chilly morning rides and cold Fall grinds. This insulated vest features recycled Merino wool for comfort, odor control and natural body temperature regulation which delivers a perfect blend of warmth and moisture management. Two zippered front pockets and a rear right side pocket balances style with functionality, making the BLVD vest ideal for both on and off the bike. From casual color rides to meet ups at coffee shops, you will end up taking the Pearl iZumi BLVD Merino Vest with you everywhere you roam.
- Thermal Merino wool/Nylon fabric for comfort, odor control and natural body temperature management.
- Made with 18.5-micron fine Merino for ultimate luxury.
- Recycled wool insulated front and back paneling for warmth.
- Zip-secure front hand pockets.
- Metalux center front zipper with semi-auto locking zipper head.
- Zip-secure back side pocket.
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- MSRP $190
Rove Long Sleeve Shirt
From long stretches of gravel to hitting the taverns, the Pearl iZumi Rove Long Sleeve Shirt combines warm styling with technical riding functionality. This cozy flannel is made from quick drying brushed polyester twill that actively pulls sweat off your skin while promoting unrestricted mobility, so you’ll remain cool, dry, and free to enjoy the ride. Button snaps make getting in and out a breeze, while the front chest pocket has room enough to hold a trail snack, map or other small accessories. Whether you’re cruising the single track or sitting round a fire, the Rove Long Sleeve Shirt is a fitting pick for all of your outbound pursuits.
- Brushed polyester woven twill with wicking performance.
- Snap close front chest pocket.
- Full-button front opening.
- Slight drop tail for on-bike coverage.
- MSRP $80
The Pearl iZumi Vista Short are equally at home on the bike as they are wandering around town. These modern, tapered fitted shorts have subtle bike focused details making them cycle friendly and more adaptable than typical bike gear. That’s because PI put some thought into making sure that Vista Shorts are casual, so you won’t think twice about the stretch construction or DWR treatment. PI built the Vista’s with a lightweight twill fabric that provides just the right amount of stretch for comfort on the bike, while the water repellent finish sheds light rain and road spray to help keep you dry and the shorts looking pristine. With a detailed fit that offers the comfort you crave and a more stylish look that passes post-ride, you will be ready for whatever is on the agenda in a pair of the Pearl iZumi Vista Shorts.
- Lightweight polyester/elastane stretch twill for easy fit on-and-off the bike
- Eco-friendly C6 water resistant DWR treatment sheds precipitation
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Classic five pocket styling, including zippered security pocket
- High back waistband for added coverage in the cycling position
- 12.25” inseam
- MSRP $110
For more information on these Fall Favorites from the BikeStyle Collection and other Pearl iZumi gear, visit pearlizumi.com