Mountain Hardwear Mundays Best Pant Review
The Munday’s Best khaki pant by Mountain Hardwear makes an attractive, versatile addition to one’s wardrobe, no matter what your activity level. These light weight pants are constructed of 97% nylon (3% elastane), allowing for excellent wicking and ventilation for more ardent activities. These pants are equally fit for relaxing in. They have become one of my favorite pants to pack along to slip into as “dry goods” after a full day of snowboarding or mountain biking. They also make an excellent bike commuter pant on chilly days, as outlined in the features below.
Positive Features include:
- Front left pocket has built in key ring clip; a nice addition for making sure the day doesn’t end up badly by getting stranded at the trailhead because the keys got lost on a great hike.
- Small zippered pocket below main pocket on front right side; a cool feature to stash small items.
- Back left pocket has Velcro tabs that secure contents.
- Back right pocket has a zipper built in to secure contents.
- Innovative reflective strip on bottom inside pant leg. This way you can flip your cuff inside out and you get reflectivity.
- Pant legs have buttons on straps at the base to allow for tighter cuffs. Designed so that these pants can be used as an outer layer for bike commuting without getting snagged in front chain ring.
Wish list includes
- Front pockets are cut in a bit high, making accessing pocket feel a bit awkward. Perhaps have the openings a bit lower.
- Pants are a bit tight in the thighs and crotch area, but not so much that they are uncomfortable.
Attractive on many levels, Mountain Hardwear’s Mundays Best pant fits many roles for one article of clothing. These pants promise to provide much ad-value to your wardrobe.