Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aventon is an ebike company based out of California with over a decade of experience in the cycling industry. They are known for their quality, design, performance and fair market pricing, while offering a wide and growing range of ebike models that cater to adventure, commuting and recreational riding. The first new release of this year is the Aventure.2 fat tire ebike, which is an upgraded version of their original Aventure.
The Aventon Aventure.2 ebike is offered in both step over and step through models with four different colors to choose from.
The two most notable upgrades are the torque sensor and the rear integrated lights that double as turn signals. By including a torque sensor, the Aventure.2 will create a more natural riding experience, in which it amplifies the power and effort that the rider puts into the pedals. The integrated rear lights are now on both sides of the frame and also offer the added safety of turn signals to notify any vehicles that are following the bike.
Aventon Aventure.2 ebike Details
- MOTOR 48V, 750W Brushless Hub Motor with Torque Sensor
- BATTERY Removable Internal Lithium-ion 48V (15Ah – 720Wh) with LG Cells
- DISPLAY BC280 LCD Color Display with Backlight, w/ App Connectivity
- BRAKES Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- WEIGHT 75 lbs
- DRIVETRAIN 8-Speed
- FRAME TYPE 6061 Single-Butted Aluminum Alloy with Internal Battery
- TIRES 26” x 4”
- INCLUDES Front/Rear Fenders & Rear Rack
- ASSISTANCE Throttle + Pedal Assist Levels
- SPEED Up to 28 MPH
- RANGE Up To 60 Mile
- SENSOR Torque Sensor
- DISPLAY Color Screen + App Sync
- LIGHTS Integrated Lights w/ Turn Signal Functionality
- MSRP $1,899.00
For more info on the Aventure.2 and other Aventon ebikes, visit www.aventon.com.