Aquio – Hydration and Premium Sound
Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aquio dives into the hydration market with its line of premium double-wall stainless-steel hydration bottles that come in four trendy colors and feature an integrated, modular waterproof Bluetooth speaker powered by iHome. Designed in the USA, Aquio is manufactured with high-quality stainless steel that is BPA-free. Aquio’s removable speaker is IP67-rated waterproof, sand-proof, and features a sophisticated weather-resistant acoustic fabric.
“We designed Aquio to make a fashion statement, represent best-in-class hydration technology and have the added cool factor of a detachable iHome Bluetooth speaker,” said Nisan Davydov, Aquio and iHome Marketing. “From the materials used, to how it feels in your hand, even its stylish look and impressive sound quality, everything about our Aquio hydration bottles exudes premium quality. Customers will love the modular design of the product, as it gives them the option to use the bottle and speaker separately or together in addition to changing the colors up.”
The Aquio does it’s job when if comes to keeping the temperature of liquids, it will keep drinks ice cold for up to 24 hours or steaming hot for up to 14 hours. The mouth on the water bottle is just the right size to allow for ice cube filling, albeit only one at a time. The downside of the water bottle is that it is only 16 ounces, which isn’t enough for long hikes or an entire day at the beach.
The Aquio modular 5-watt (RMS) speaker is powered by iHome, who is well knowing for their quality audio offerings. And the speaker delivers for it size, offering up a good range of radial tones that don’t drop out when the volume gets pushed towards it’s limits. On the note of volume, the speaker is lacking any physical volume controls, which means that any changes will need to come from the music playing device. The speaker is of course bluetooth, rechargeable, iP67 Certified waterproof and sandproof and offers up just about 6 hours of continuous playback. The Aquio also features a built in speakerphone with digital voice echo cancellation that works great for taking calls.
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel – BPA-free materials
- Wide mouth twist-off lid for comfortable drinking, adding ice cubes and easy cleanability
- Modular 5-watt (RMS) Bluetooth speaker powered by iHome, featuring digital echo cancellation and talk/end button for speakerphone, audio caller ID and designer acoustic fabric
- IP67-rated waterproof and sandproof speaker design
- Durable paracord carrying loop
- 16 liquid ounce capacity
- Available in four colors
- Hydration and Music in one – Never leave home without either
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Digital Echo Cancellation for Clear Sound
- IP-67 Rated Water and Dust Proof
- Keeps drinks ice cold for up to 24 hours or steaming hot for up to 14 hours
- Only available in a 16 ounce capacity – refill often
- No Volume Control on speaker
The Aquio is an innovative hydration bottle for the creative, music loving individual. Thanks to the carry loop it can easily tag along on action-packed adventures, hikes to remote beaches, and party rides through the city. The IP67 waterproofing shakes off oncoming showers and light submersion, making the Aquio a smart choice for boating, paddle sports, and beach lounging. It really is the ideal hydration bottle for those that lead an active lifestyle and love taking their music with them on the go.
For more information about Aquio and its products, please visit amazon.com/aquiobottles. MSRP $69.99