CEP Dynamic+ Short Compression Sock Review
The CEP Dynamic+ Short Compression Socks are a great sock for every kind of run. The socks offer amazing support in the achilles, ankle and arch areas of the foot. They have what I will call a “double thick wall” in those areas, that offers twice the comfort and cushioning of a normal compression sock. The socks consist of 85% Nylon (Polyamide) and 15% Spandex, and while most of us think of merino wool as the ultimate moisture wicking and temperature regulating material, the polyamide does just as good of job wicking away moisture and keeping the foot cool in the hot weather and warm in the cold weather.
Running in the CEP Dynamic+ Short Compression Socks was an enjoyable experience. The fit and compression were perfect, the day after my runs, my feet didn’t feel sore, more so, they felt fresh and ready to go again. There were no hotspots, rubbing or blisters; exactly what you want from a running sock.
- Metatarsal compression zone supports the arch and reduces swelling in the foot
- Achilles tendon protector offers support and extra padding
- The hydrophile finish effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for perfect heat and moisture management
- Air channels for ventilation in the foot region
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions
- Perfect fit
- Blister prevention
- Ankle and foot stability
- Extreme comfort
- Promotes circulation in the foot
The CEP Dynamic+ Short Compression Socks provide the snug comfortable fit you would expect in a high quality compression sock. These are the perfect go to socks that can be worn for any run and even a great sock for cycling.
For more information visit: cepcompression.com