Spring Running Guide
Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
After the seemingly never ending Winter, Spring is finally here. It is the time of the year that really gets us eager to spend more time outdoors. Especially running, and what better way to kick off the Spring running season than with some new gear. After testing out the latest Spring running products, we have narrowed down our top rated products into this Spring running guide to help make the transition to the warmer weather seamless.
BUFF Pack Run Cap
Your go-to running hat is far more than just a last-minute accessory you throw on before a run. It has been with you for more miles than most of your running shoes, but if you’re in need of a new one, look no further than the BUFF Pack Run Cap. Ultralight and ultra smart, the Pack Run Cap is built to go the distance. Super streamlined, exceptionally light and highly compressible, it’s comfortable for the long-haul, but can easily be folded and rolled to stash in a pocket. The four panel design and stretch materials hug the head for a secure fit that doesn’t bind, while a low profile sweatband provides moisture control without added bulk, and the polyester materials wick away perspiration. The crushable polyurethane brim snaps back to shape and combines with the UPF protective materials for sun protection on long races and extended training days. Even the hottest days will be no match for your running deftness when you’ve got the BUFF Pack Run Cap providing coverage.
- Exceptionally lightweight, weighs only one ounce
- Packable design with crushable brim that regains its shape for reliable sun protection
- 4-way stretch fabric for comfort
- Upper panel provides UPF 50 protection*
- Fastwick fabric side panels wicks away moisture and improves breathability
- Low profile sweatband keeps perspiration out of eyes
- Adjustable elastic cord at back for a secure fit
- Reflective tab on back, logo on front add low-light visibility
MSRP $30 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/buff.
The North Face Flight Touji Jacket
Brave the Cold
Don’t let the early cold mornings sideline your running routine—run through the colder Spring months with The North Face Flight Touji Jacket. The Flight Touji is insulated throughout the body with Primaloft insulation to keep your core warm, and it has a DWR fabric finish throughout the rest of the jacket to combat wind and moisture. Two zippered hand pockets give you a place to warm your hands or stash a few energy gels on those longer runs. Reflective 360-degree details provide extra visibility in low-light conditions.
- Race-ready, lightweight, insulated jacket with 360-degree reflectivity
- The Flight Series™ Touji Collection is designed to keep you running through colder weather
- Slim Fit for runners
- Insulated core
- Reflective logos
- Body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Panels: 255 g/m² 62% nylon, 25% polyester, 13% elastane knit with FlashDry™
- Insulation: 80 g PrimaLoft®
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
MSRP $150 For more information, visit www.rei.com/thenorthface.
OR Tantrum II Hooded Jacket
Run Through the Elements.
Running in Spring weather can be a crapshoot—welcome the touches of warm temperatures, punctuated by bitterly cold breezes left over from winter—leaving you at a loss for what to wear. Outdoor Research has come up with the solution for running in these temperamental conditions by developing the Tantrum II Hooded Jacket. Wind-resistant and breathable, this running jacket brings you protection from chilly winds and light precipitation, while the zip design and breathability, add comfort when the wind dies down. This windbreaker does more than just guard against less-than-ideal weather conditions; its movement-mirroring stretch lets you shift and flex on the move, while nylon 20D ripstop adds durability against trail debris. Thumb loops and an elastic draw-cord hem let you cinch down its length for extra protection, and a zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack so you can stow, carry, and whip out this 4.7-ounce wind shell whenever it’s needed most.
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Zippered Chest Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Single-Separating Front Zipper
- Internal Thumb Loops
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Low-Pro Binding™ Cuffs
- Low-Pro Binding™ Hood
MSRP $109 For more information, visit www.outdoorresearch.com
Dare 2 B Unified T
You know you’re bound for adventures and cool runs when you wear the Dare 2 B Unified T-Shirt. A short sleeved technical tee with a crew neck. Made from heat-busting, sweat-wicking, BODY fabric that’s supremely soft and light to wear. Stretchy and odor-resistant. Whether you’re in the gym, running at high noon, or exploring a new trail system, the Unified T’s breathability, wicking qualities, and antimicrobial nature will help you stay happy and smelling fresh.
- Classic fit
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Anti-odor technology
- Polyester dries quickly to prevent chafing
MSRP $28 For more information, visit www.dare2b.com
Brooks Sherpa 7″ 2-in-1 Short
Go the Distance
The Brooks Sherpa 7″ 2-in-1 Shorts are lightweight, quick-drying, and come equipped for the long-haul. Designed for distance runners who have time and mile count in mind, these shorts have an internal and external storage options to keep your essentials safe and stowed securely while you push the pace. An integrated form-fitting liner offers extra support for your undercarriage when you set out on your runs or intense workout intervals, and they wick sweat to keep you cool and dry. Side ventilation panels boost breathability for extra comfort in the midday heat. The Brooks Sherpa 7″ 2-in-1 Shorts are built for the long haul, with the lightweight comfort runners crave.
- Lightweight, stretch-woven fabric
- Elastic waistband with stretch drawcord
- Sweat-resistant zip pocket at center back and storage pockets at each hip
- Mesh boxer brief liner with internal security pocket
MSRP $56 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/brooksrunning.
The North Face Runners 2 Etip Glove
Protective and Warm
When your sanity depends on a daily run, you can’t afford to let cold Spring weather keep you inside. The North Face Runners 2 Etip Glove gives your hands the needed protection to get outside. Breathable, mid-weight weather-resistant fleece protects your digits from unpleasant climatic environments. The Etip pads on the thumb and forefinger allow you to operate your phone without taking off the gloves. Now you can take that trail selfie without the cold hands.
- Midweight, weather-resistant fleece running glove
- UR® Powered fleece for touchscreen capability
- Lightweight soft shell at back of hand protects from wind and moisture
- Silicone print at palm for superior grip
- Brushed fleece at back of index finger and thumb functions as a nose wipe
- Reflective logos at back of hand for running at night
- Fully flat-locked palm for comfort and durability
- Pull-on webbing loop for easy on/off
MSRP $30 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/thenorthface.
HydraPak 500 ml Soft Flask
For the Minimalist
Take matters into your own hands with the SF500 Handheld SoftFlask. The 500ml Softflask offers easy-handling hydration for long-distance athletes and serious runners alike. Designed for the minimalist runner, the SF500 is easy to hold with a flexible hand strap. It has a leakproof auto-shut off valve, twist locking cap, high-flow bite valve and a 42mm opening, so it’s easy to fill. Its locking cap and bite valve provide efficient drinking with minimal effort, which is especially important on grueling runs and distance efforts.
- The ideal hand-held solution for running or fastpacking
- Soft material conforms to your hand and the webbing handle provides a comfortable carrying experience
- Flexible design shrinks as you drink, reducing water movement on the run
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip and includes a twist locking cap for added security
- Large 42mm opening makes it easy to fill with ice or nutrition mixes
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen – max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
MSRP $20 For more information, visit www.hydrapak.com
Naked Running Band
Low Profile Comfort
From high-mileage training sessions to race day, the Naked Running Band carries everything you need to finish your run strong. The high-performance mesh band moves with you as you run. The high-capacity 4-way power mesh securely stows everything from a smartphone to soft flasks, while the two silicone backed elastic straps can carry trekking poles or a lightweight windbreaker or rain jacket when the chance of foul weather seems imminent. The Running Band is light, breathable, bounce-resistant and incredibly versatile; all the while providing next to the body comfort that doesn’t compromise your flow of the run.
- Unlike other products on the market, it is not limited to one brand/model of flask and can carry multiple bottles of different sizes (e.g. 6 oz. hard shells, 500ml collapsible, etc.), depending on your training/racing needs and preferences ( flasks not supplied). Uniquely, it can hold any model of the newest large format smartphones, up to an iPhone 6, Blackberry Passport, and Samsung Note. Its pockets can securely hold many other accessories, including energy gels and bars, keys, sunglasses, headlamp, even a banana!
- On the back (or actually wherever you choose to wear it!), are two silicone backed elastic straps designed to carry your rain shell that also doubles as a secure trekking pole carrier. It features built-in race number shock cord attachments (gone is the fumbling with “safety” pins at 5 am…) and a key hook for expensive key fobs.
- Naked® running band’s total capacity is a whopping 3 liters. Above all, nothing bounces or shifts while running – all while remaining comfortable.
- Because of its unique weight distributing exo-skeleton and quick-drying power mesh fabric (and lack of belts and buckles) there are no “hot spots”, crucial for long-distance events. At a scant 2.3 oz, it is super lightweight.
- Naked® running band has proven performance for carrying hydration flasks, accessories and other stuff in ultra trail, marathon and triathlon training and racing. It comes in a full range of sizes 1 to 12 (28″ to 39″ or 71 cm to 99 cm).
MSRP $45.99 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/naked.
Columbia Caldorado 7L Running Pack
Just the Essentials
- 3L hydration compatible
- Reflective safety accents
- Adjustable hip belt
- Sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Front stretch-woven pocket
- Stretch woven side water bottle pockets
- Trekking pole attachments
- Internal security pocket
MSRP $75 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/columbia.
While the Columbia Caldorado 7L Running Pack does not come with a hydration bladder or bottles, I found the HydraPak Velocity 1.5L reservoir and the HydraPak SoftFlask 250’s were the perfect fit.
CamelBak Octane 10
All of the Essentials
Trail runners know the importance of going light for the long run, while still wanting to carry everything that is needed, all too often comfort gets overlooked, not with CamelBak’s Octane 10 Vest, it is designed to avoid the rubbing and bouncing that’ll drive you insane out on those runs. The nylon ripstop fabric has a water-resistant coating that will repel water and so it doesn’t get heavier, the foam back panel is made from comfortable and breathable 3D Vent Mesh to help you stay cool. Of course, the point of the Octane 10 is to carry stuff, so it has a main top-loading compartment, stretch bottle pockets, and multiple stash pockets to hold energy gels, sunscreen, and other small but essential items. There’s also the 2L CRUX™ Reservoir for easy drinking and faster refueling, and the whole package is locked down with compression straps to prevent bouncing and keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability on those extra-long runs. With 10-liters of compressible cargo space and the 2-liter Crux™ reservoir, the Octane™ 10 is a multi-task, multi-sport workhorse. Perfect for extra-long unsupported runs, daily commutes or short fast-packing trips, it’s designed to carry tons of gear and keep athletes prepared for anything mother nature might challenge them with. Need more than the 2-liter reservoir? Simply stash an additional Quick Stow flask in one of the perfectly sized pockets. Want to keep your rain shell or layers handy? Slip them into the stretch overflow pocket. Bringing your trekking poles? There’s a spot to attach those too. The Octane™ 10 is truly ready for anything you can throw at it. Or in it.
- 2L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate fuels any adventure
- 3D Vent Mesh: Multi-directional airflow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom, comfortable fit and increased stability
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
MSRP $100 For more information, visit www.camelbak.com
Uco Air Lithium Ion Rechargeable Headlamp
Ultra-light, compact and rechargeable, the Uco Air Headlamp is a simple and effective lighting solution for everything from dawn patrol runs to streaking into the night. It projects 150 lumens at full blast, which provides ample illumination for a wide variety of low light to no light circumstances. The Uco Air also provides a red night vision mode for reading those navigation maps without incinerating a halo in your retina. Tipping the scales at a measly 1.6 ounces, it’s barely noticeable when you’re running and navigating after dark. The AIR headlamp is one of the lightest, most comfortable options on the market. This budget-friendly headlamp is powered by an internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery, which means you never have to buy batteries again. The Precision Fit strap is a highly adjustable, fully stitched neoprene strap that won’t slip, won’t constrict and won’t stretch out over time. Let the AIR light up your world without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Bright and ultra-lightweight headlamp
- Powered by an internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- The Infinity Dial allows smooth adjustable brightness up to 150 lumens
- Soft, adjustable Precision Fit strap with hook & loop adjustment for a comfortable fit
- The Infinity Dial allows for white LED light or red night vision mode
- HEAD STRAP: Hook and Loop Adjustment
- LUMENS: Up to 150
- Beam Projection: 154′ on High
- BATTERY: 170 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- BATTERY LIFE:
- 48 mins on High
- 1.5 hours on Medium
- 5 hours on Low
- WATER RESISTANCE: IPX4
- WEIGHT w/ Batteries: 1.6 oz. (45 g)
- Charging Cable: Standard Micro-USB (not included)
MSRP $34.99 For more information visit www.amazon.com/uco.
Coast FL75R Headlamp
Light It Up
The FL75R Headlamp is Coast’s first rechargeable headlamp in the powerful FL series built for runners and adventurers pushing it before dawn and after dusk. The FL75R is packed with the Flex Charge Dual Power system that allows for the rechargeable battery pack to be recharged inside or outside of the headlamp using a micro USB. The Dual Power system allows for it to run on Coast’s custom rechargeable lithium battery pack or standard alkaline batteries. Stacked on the front of the lamp is a Pure Beam Focusing LED spotlight that gives the ability to shine a 530 lumen ultra wide flood beam and then quickly twist the bezel to a long reaching spot beam with transition halo, providing visibility for up to 511 feet into the darkness ahead. Flanking the Pure Beam are two red night vision LEDS that can accommodate everything from nighttime map reading to lacing up your shoes at four in the morning. Also included is the reflective safety strap that allows for 360 degrees of visibility. The FL75R Headlamp is impact and weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable.
- Pure Beam Focusing
- Light Output – High 530 Lumens
- Light Output – Low 65 Lumens
- Beam Distance – High 511 ft / 156 m
- Beam Distance – Low 177 ft / 54 m
- Runtime – High 2 h 15 min
- Runtime – Low 11 h
- Weight 3.2 oz / 90.71 g
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack or 3 AAA
MSRP $105 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/coast.
Wiley X Saint
When you’re outdoors, constantly pushing your body to the limits, your eyes need top-performing optics and protection. Wiley X Saint’s Interchangeable Sunglasses combine performance-driven optics into a sleek, protective style for everyday needs, especially if everyday consists of running, working out, and pushing the limits in the outdoors. Wiley X’s Smoke Grey lenses block up to 85% of incoming light and 100% of UVA/UVB rays, block glare, and provide superior impact resistance. An interchangeable lens system allows you to replace the Saint’s lenses with others in seconds. Wiley X paired these stunning optics with an equally impressive frame made of Wiley X’s impact-resistant thermoplastic. The frame also features double injected temples and nose bridge for a secure and comfortable fit. With the Saint’s Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses, you can be sure that they will take the abuse of a branch to the face while on a quick run on the trails or even stand up to a long weekend suffer-fest in the mountains.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards. ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 S
- 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection With Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Double Injected Temples and Nose Bridge for Secure Fit
- Superior Field-of-View
- Light Rust Lens Enhances Medium-Low Light; 53% Light Transmission
- Smoke Grey Lens Provides Max Glare Reduction with No Color Distortion: Light Transmission 15%
- Clear Lens for Night, Indoor, Overcast, and Very Low Light Conditions: Light Transmission 90%
- Additional Lens Tints Sold Separately for Varying Light Conditions
- Rx Capable Multi-Function Spectacle (Rx Lenses Are Not Interchangeable)
MSRP $95 For more information, visit www.wileyx.com
Sole Active Thin
If your everyday runner could use a bit more comfort and support, consider picking up the Sole Active Thin Footbed, and put your foot down against uncomfortable, unsupported feet. Made using a Polygiene® odor control technology and a moisture-wicking topsheet, this bulk-free footbed provides comfort in any situation. This footbed is best worn in tight-fitting footwear such as cycling shoes, cleats and running shoes. Trim these insoles to fit and slip them into any running shoe to boost their support and deliver cushy, breathable comfort.
- A footbed for running and everyday casual
- Thin-volume Softec cushion keeps feet comfortable
- Polygiene tech resists odors
- Moisture-wicking topsheet,
MSRP $45 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/sole.
Light and Fast
As one of the newest offerings in the lineup of Altra’s shoes, the Solstice Running Shoe makes its case as a daily driver with its lightweight and responsive ride and Altra’s dependable silhouette. Looking for a lightweight FootShape, Zero Drop shoe to get you on the road? Look no further. The Altra Solstice will be the perfect fit. It is nimble, good looking and affordable. The pleasing colors of the knit upper are catchy, while the midsole offers a firm ride. The outsole is durable for everyday wear, on the run or just around town. If you have wanted to try Altra’s signature FootShape, ZeroDrop comfort without paying standard price, this is is the perfect shoe to get you hooked.
- Other Features: 3D printed pattern on upper
- Ideal Uses: Running, Walking, Fitness, Cross-Training
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Stack Height: 23 mm
- Midsole: High Abrasion EVA
- Upper: Breathable engineered mesh forefoot, supportive mesh in midfoot and heel
- Last: PFS
- Outsole: Exposed EVA with rubber reinforcements
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Cushioning: Light
- Weight: 6.9 oz / 196 g
MSRP $90 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/altra.
Ceiling And Visibility Unrestricted
Treat your feet to a little luxury on your next run with the Hoka Cavu Running Shoe. If you’ve seen these eye-catching kicks around town before and wondered why anyone would want to run in something so clunky looking, don’t knock a Hoka until you try it. Weighing in at an astonishingly light 8.2 oz, and featuring seamless breathable mesh uppers, the Cavu packs serious lightweight cushioning into a surprisingly nimble package. Made for those who run, but don’t just run, CAVU offers a versatile running shoe with a bold and simple look. A little lower, and a little lighter than its category mates, Cavu features HOKA ONE ONE’s much lauded ‘intelligent’ PROFLY™ cushioning—softer in the heel for shock absorption, and firmer in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return. That responsiveness is further enhanced by the outsole’s zonal RMAT®. Employing a seamless, engineered mesh upper, this shoe really disappears on the foot delivering a smooth, light ride.
- Versatile running shoe made for your favorite activities
- Lightweight mesh gives you ample breathability when exercising
- Lycra bootie lining offers seamless comfort next-to-skin
- Cushioned midsole offers softer heel and firmer forefoot
- Responsive sole gives you a smooth and light experience
- Maximum cushioning for exception comfort and long-distance running
- 4 mm drop
- Stack height 24mm / 20mm
- 8.2 oz
MSRP $110 For more information, visit www.hoka.com
The North Face Flight RKT
Run on Clouds
Work your way skillfully up loose rock filled trails, fly along smooth stretches of single track, and dance down steep, technical descents in The North Face Flight RKT Running Shoe, and you’ll see why it’s garnered some impassioned attention from the running world. With an engineered mesh upper hugging your foot like your favorite pair of socks and an OrthoLite footbed, the RKT aspires for all-day adventures and fast runs on the trails. The midsole bolsters energy return, shock mitigation, and a springy feel; without making you feel as though you’ve got a dead weight attached to your foot. The OrthoLite footbed encourages a natural, efficient, and repeatable stride, while the Southwest-inspired design gives the RKT it’s originality. Traverse the toughest terrain in no time with ultralight, race-ready trail runners designed in collaboration with TNF ultrarunner Rob Krar.
- Featherweight race-day shoes with a soft yet responsive midsole
- Flight Series™ performance running gear is race-day ready, and a pure example of athlete-lead, progressive design
- Co-designed with Rob Krar, the world’s leading ultra runner who single-handedly changed the face of trail running to be lighter and faster
- Upper: breathable and lightweight engineered mesh
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support and stability
- Comfortable mesh and suede tongue minimizes sweat and water retention
- Southwest-inspired design
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole: 18 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-density FastFoam™ midsole for speed, stability and comfort
- Cushioned EVA in bottom layer of midsole for increased comfort
- Resilient EVA underfoot prevents packing out
- Multi-directional lug design provides superior traction
- “Podular” outsole maximizes weight reduction by placing sticky rubber only where it’s demanded
- 8 mm offset
MSRP $150 For more information, visit www.moosejaw.com/thenorthface.
Merrell MQM Flex Gore-Tex
Into the Rain
This spring, blast through your favorite stretches of trial with Merrell MQM Flex Gore-Tex Shoe supporting your feet on every root and rock standing in your way. Designed for the days when the weather doesn’t cooperate but you want to run anyway, the MQM Flex comes with an added Gore-Tex lining to shield your feet from the rain. By keeping your toes dry, the MQM Flex prevents blisters and chafing when you’re stomping through puddles or striding through a surprise shower. Even though the Gore-Tex liner blocks water, it doesn’t prevent air from moving through the shoe while you sweat. Instead, it works with the shoe’s breathable uppers to ensure your feet can breathe on your most humid runs. Merrell also continued its design for wet trails into the tread profile, shaping the lugs to dig in and hold onto slick, inconsistent surfaces so a little mud doesn’t force you to slow down your pace. Inspired by athletes and made for you, this hybrid packs all the technology needed for Moving Quickly in the Mountains™ into one fast, protective shoe.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, bonded InvisibleFit construction for lightweight, breathable protection that fits and feels like an unprotected shoe
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable mesh lining
- Hyperlock™ printed TPU film heel counter for security
- EVA removable footbed
- FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- TrailProtect™ pad offers additional support off-road
- M Select™ GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- 3.5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1 lb 7oz / 648g
MSRP $140 For more information, visit www.amazon.com/merrell.
Take’em for a Spin
Move through steep lines on just this side of your comfort zone knowing you’re stable and in control in the Scarpa Spin Running Shoe. This rugged mountain runner was bred for burly, technical singletrack, with a Vibram MegaGrip rubber outsole prepared to take on rock and scree fields without hesitation. A strategic arrangement of lugs dig in and hang on so that you can keep your focus on what’s ahead, while Scarpa’s EVA-CM midsole trusts your foot’s natural instincts, supporting it rather than correcting it, to encourage an effortless stride. A High-Density Rock Plate protects against the rocks and logs you’ll encounter out on your run, while EVA midsole helps keep some extra bounce in your step during those high-mileage leg grinders. The Spin’s upper was built to put the handle on rugged terrain thanks to a combination of a mesh/polyester and welded overlays to help add support. With more cushion and protection than the Atom, but a lighter, lower-profile design than the Neutron, the new Spin is the Goldilocks of Scarpa’s Alpine Running collection, for those who want both support and simplicity on rugged trails and craggy ridgelines.
- 4mm Drop Plus an EVA-CM Midsole
- All-Synthetic Upper
- High-Density Rock Plate
- Vibram® Outsole with Megagrip
- Welded PU Upper
- Upper: Mesh with welded PU overlay
- Lining: Polyester
- Insole: H-EVA Plate
- Midsole: EVA-CM
- Sole: Vibram® Fixion / Megagrip
- Last: ARS
- Sizes: 39-47 (half sizes); 48 (whole size)
- Weight: 252g; 8.9oz (1/2 pair size 42)
MSRP $135 For more information, visit www.rei.com/scarpa.