“Over the past four years, we have dedicated ourselves to redesigning the adjustable pole from the ground up” said Dominic Box, creator and founder of MONT.BLACK. “Our poles are designed to have maximum utility and strength while removing all deadweight. We have created, what we believe to be, the perfect all terrain pole.”
The MONT.BLACK story began with a snap. When founder Dominic Box broke his pole and began searching for a replacement, he quickly came to the conclusion that the current available products were unimaginative and poorly engineered. Equipped with a Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Box founded MONT.BLACK and began developing the solution.
- Useable range of 100cm-140cm
- 5cm increments
- Packed down size of 100cm x 6cm
- Weight of 280g (per pole)
- Weight capacity (per pole) of 90 kg
- Shaft diameters of 18mm (lower) and 16 mm (upper)
- The button and handle top is a Polycarbonate/ABS Blend
- The grip is EVA Foam
- The strap is padded Nylon
- Both aluminium sections are Aluminium 7075 T6 (Aircraft Grade) and come powder coated
- The tip is a hard wearing Tungsten Carbide
- The locking pins are Stainless Steel 303
For MONT.BLACK, sustainability is key. With a product geared towards the outdoors, MONT.BLACK promises to keep climate positivity at the center of their operating practices, going further than carbon neutrality in pledging to offset 115% of their carbon footprint.
To learn more about the Mont.Black ATP-01 poles, visit: indiegogo.com