Active Gear Review is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
- Hybrid shell construction offers durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certifications: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077: 2007 CLASS B, EN 12492
- Smith Flexible Fit System, featuring BOA® for a premium fit
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
Features of the Helmet
- 33 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Lightweight, technical knit liner included
- Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Integrated headlamp strap routing keeps gear in place
- Beanie and ball cap compatible
- Weight (Size M): 16oz / 400g
For more info on the Summit helmet and other Smith products, visit www.smithoptics.com.